Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bella Card

Good morning everyone!

A quick post today so that I can get back to work cleaning my house, I have 4 more rooms to do, yippee!!!! Can't wait till I'm done, so I can decorate my house & start making some gifts & a few Christmas cards.

Well here is a card that I made for Jen's sister, Nasha and her friend Liz are celebrating 5 years in business together. Jen thought (I agree) it would be really cool to send anniversary cards from her blog buddies from all over the world! What a great idea, ha? So this is my card that I will be mailing on Monday. I luv this card & it's my very first Bella stamp that I purchased & it's the first time that I inked it up. I luv the way it came out, I almost don't want to give it up...but I will, I can always make another, right???

Well have a great weekend & happy stamping!!! Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget about the blog candy below, go sign up for your chance. Good luck!

Hugs...Rita




Card details
CS: WW, Pink Passion
DP: K & Co Brenda Walton Designer Mat Pad Paper
Stamps: JavaBella & sentiment (inside card) Kolette Hall, from Michael's
Ink: Basic Black, Green Galore (for sentiment) & Le Plume markers & white gel pen for dots on the dress & chair cushions
Brads: MM & crystal flower from Target $ bin
Ribbon: A.C.Moore

4 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

I love the card! Bellas are so fun...I hope Santa gets the hint and brings me some this Christmas!
Cheryl

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Those Bellas are fantastic! Love this card!

Maria said...

Such an appropriate card to give Jen's sister and her business partner. I love the ribbon that you used. Fabulous card as always!

Thank you Rita for participating in my blog candy challenge and hope to see you back for tomorrow's challenges!

Maria

Risa said...

Awwwww....Rita I love your Bella Card! Bellas are so cute and your coloring is great too!
malieta:)