Hope your having a good day. It's just beautiful here in Massachusetts, nice & sunny & temp is 80 degrees. I've been working on finishing up my bookmarks today & just finished a card for Jen's sketch challenge, "Sham Battle Challenge" I love the sound of that, don't you? I'm a little weird, heehee!!! Well here's my card & I need to get back upstairs & get to work on a few things I have in the works. Take care & thanks for stopping by & peaking, if you have a chance PLEASE sign my guest book...it's over on my side bar to the left, just scroll down till you see it. Have a great weekend all!!!
Hugs...Rita

Card base: Michael's Value pack cards
CS: CM beige & purple
DP & scallop oval: CM Title Page Kit
Inks: SU Pigment WW ink & Versamark
EP: Stamp-n Stuff Jeweled Gold from Michael's
Flower & brad from A.C. Moore
Stamps: Make a Wish from Gina K. Designs
7 comments:
Oh....I love your card Rita and that color is a sure winner!
Malieta:)
Thank you for the "congrats" and I need to get started on Jen's challenge today!
Beautiful card, such a great colour
Such a pretty card -- love it
Really pretty, love the colour!
What a graet card, love the layout and your color
Awesome card Rita. . .I love the color combo. The daisy is really cute too! Great job!
Maria
Hi Rita! Great card for Jen's challenge! P.S. your tagged!
Post a Comment