Hope your all having a great weekend! I had a great time yesterday at the Crop Fest, look at the photos below. I know some of you wanted me to make sure that I took photos...so I did.
Here is a card I made last weekend, I luv the way this card came out!

CS: Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky & WW
CM Bubble punch
The stamped images & sentiment are from Malieta She knows I luv Penguins!
Brads are from A.C. Moore
Cuttlebug snowflake folder
I still have a few cards to post from last weekend, so I will be posting them during the week. I have a lot to do this week so I hope I get around to making some cards & getting some scrapping done. There is never enough hours in a day, don't you feel that way sometimes?
Tammi & Brenda had 2 rooms for all us scrappers. This is the big room (Brenda's room) where the make & takes were set up. I was at one table helping Tammi with the make & takes & there was a SU table for Beth & Bree's make & takes.
Here are some of the girls at my make & take table. Tammi had some pumpkin & acorn journal boxes to make, a lion & sun border made with the paisley punch, a flower border made with the petal punch & my Halloween 2,5,7,10 bag.

We played games & this particular game you had to complete a page layout & after you completed it you had to yell out 'I want to get leied" & you receive the lei to wear till the next person yells! It's so much fun! Bonnie was so proud that she got to yell & wear the lei.

This is the smaller room (Tammi's room). Here's Tammi she's such a sweetie, but don't let her fool you - she was goofing off when I came in to take her picture & straightened out so that I could take the picture. She deserves to goof off 'cause we had her running ragged! Heehee!!! Your a good sport Tammi!

Diane was making her Thanksgiving & Christmas cards & got a lot done, she probably got them all done, way to go Diane!
Well that's it for today, thanks for stopping by & peeking, hope you all have a great Sunday! Talk to you tomorrow.
Hugs...Rita
5 comments:
great card Rita. I love the penguins. they are so cute
Wow the crop fest looks like a whole lotta fun! Looks like a lot of crafting goin' on!
Love your penguin card. Very cute!
Maria
Hi Rita!
I LOVE you blog...I have visited a few but have never participated.....I was off from work today and decided to do some surfing and check it out, and there I was! I did finish all of the Thanksgiving and Christmas cards, just have to stamp the Christmas card envelopes......now I just have to get the stamps, write them out and send them! It was great seeing you again this weekend, good luck with the wedding prep and I hope our paths cross again soon! Take care, Diane (aka thehappyscrapper)
It looks like everyone had a great time !! Thankfully you showed up on the right day too .....hehehe
love ya
Corinne
Your card is so cute Rita! I loved looking at the pictures of you ladies at the Crop Fest. Looks like you guys had a great time. Thank you for sharing Rita!
malieta:)
Post a Comment