Hope your all having a wonderful day today! It's still cloudy here & we're getting a few snow flurries, not much accumulation though just enough to cover the ground & keep the sun away. I need the sun!!! It's been too gloomy here for about a week now. Wish I was in Vegas soaking up the sun & relaxing. Well we won't be going there till after the wedding, we're pushing for October, my sister wants to go there to celebrate her 75th birthday & get some of the family to meet there & celebrate with her. I'm the baby of the family at 57, the oldest is 76, my mother thought she was done when she had her 6th child, but 8 years later I came along. Hehehe!!! It will be great to get some of us together & I can't wait to see some of my nieces that I haven't seen in years!
Well on to the card of the day! This is the other FeelaBella card that I made the other day. I just changed the paper & colors & sentiment for a different look.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs...Rita

Card recipe
CS: Papertrey White & SU Tempting Turquoise
DP: unknown
Stamps: All from Stamping Bella
Ink: Graphite Black, Prisma pencils & OMS & Copic glitter pens
Sentiment is embossed with white detail EP
Accessories: Ticket punch, MM brads, ribbon is from Target $ spot
10 comments:
Love your sick Bella's they are great. What great fun a family get together in Vegas. I was also the youngest but only 6 years difference. We are pretty close in age I am 58, well for now anyway.
Oh another adorable one!!
This Bella card is very cute too Rita! I hope you enjoy the time spent with your sister and family members. Take care!
malieta:)
Hey Rita! I love Vegas too but not in the summer. During the summer it feels like you're in an oven. Autumn is a great time to go!
Your card, once again, is great! I really love the colors that you used! It sure would brighten up any sick person's day!
Maria
Awwwh, I hope your Bella starts feeling better - lol. Great card! TFS
This sick bella card is too cute...what a fun card and what a fun trip!!! I always wanted to travel to Vegas and with my sisters would be a dream come true (I have 6 sis and one brother!)
Enjoy!
Adding you to my blogroll!
Another cutie! Lovin your sick Bella's they are just adorable! xx
Adorable! I love this, and the one below! Bella is fantastic!
Both of your get well cards using the sick bella are so pretty. I'm glad that you have not had to use them yrt. :) We have had snow every sinle day for the past few days. It has been cloudy and cold. I sure am looking forward to the sun too.
Mary
Hi Rita, Your sick Bella's are cute! I hope Bella feels better! (wink)! I too am the youngest and there is 4 of us. I am 56 and the oldest (my sis is 62) 2 brothers in between. You will have such a nice reunion in Vegas! We were 80 here this weekend, and it does feel good! I miss bloggin'! Deb
Post a Comment