Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Mail!!!

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a good day. I got some great happy mail this week from two wonderful women. Thank you so much Jen and Deb, I really appreciate you both.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! This is going to be a very short post sorry! I'll have some cards for you next week, so have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Hugs...Rita


I was so surprised today when I got a package from Jen of Pieces of me, when I opened it up I was pleasantly surprised to see this beautiful lollypop holder & stamped images. Jen knows how much I luv Penquins, thank you so much Jen, you put a big smile on my face today when I needed it most. You gave me that spark of sunshine that I desperately needed to get out of my depressed state. I luv it & those images are terrific, I can't wait to make a card with that cute little turtle!




This beautiful card came from Deb of Stampingranny. Deb some of the glitter came off of the card during mailing I guess & ended up in the envelope, but there wasn't enough glitter for me to fix it & I don't own red glitter, so sorry! But I luv the card, thank you so much for thinking of me, you put a smile on my face this week.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Bummer about the glitter! Guess I will never send just a glittered image out again! So sorry! I should have heat embossed the darling love horses! I will send you another card real soon! Hugs, Deb

Maria said...

Hi Rita! Happy Valentines to you too! I hope you had a wonderful day! Jen is a sweetie! The images are fabulous. . .it's always so fun to receive happy mail! Deb's card is so pretty too! The mail can be brutal to our pretty cards but I can see how pretty the card is regardless of the glitters falling off!

Maria

Little C's Creations said...

You're so welcome sweetie! Don't let the blues get you down. Suck on the lolly and get a sugar rush. Deb's card is gorgeous, yea, glitter seems to fall off through the mail. But she did marvelous!!! Glad we were able to put a smile on your face, cause you always do mines!!!

hugs,
Jen

My Paper World said...

What lovely happy mail!

Alhambra Club said...

You received some great goodies there, enjoy your weekend.

Mary said...

Happy mail inded. The card, images and the lolipop holder are all awesome! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Mary

2 Worlds said...

Isnt nice?
It is good to have friends, let me tell I finally bought my brayer :)