Friday, February 29, 2008

Chick Family!

Hi girls!

Hope your having a great day! This is a quickie post, I have to go take a shower to go out with hubby for the day & he is waiting for me to get ready. Since I won't be back till late I wanted to get my post in for the day. See...I think of you ladies! Do you like my title? I thought it was appropriate for this card. This was a quick simple card & I'm happy with the way this card turned out. At first I was having trouble picking CS and DP to go with this image, but I think I finally got it right. Let me know what you think. Take care & have a wonderful happy weekend! Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs...Rita



Card details

CS: Sahara Sand & Wild Wasabi
DP: Scrap pile
Ink: Prisma pencils & OMS
Ribbon is from AC Moore
This image was given to me by Samantha

19 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Rita! I love those chickies!! They are so cute! The colors of your card is so pretty, especially the ribbon! I love ribbons! Beautifully done!

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

this card is great, love those cute little chickies, the paper is perfect, have a wonderful day.

Deborah said...

Love this bunch of darling chickies on the scallop oval! Perfect sentiment and ribbon and DP! Hugs, Deb

JustNeedling said...

Cute card. Love those chicks and the oval scallop edges made it very nice.

Jen Glover said...

Your blog is so adorable! I love your card, especially how you used both bright colors and the soft green. Too CUTE!

Denise said...

Card is so CUTE! Love all those little chickies....

Mary said...

Your card is so adoravle. I love the little chicies, the designer paper and the ribbon of course. :) I hope that you and your husband had a wonderful day out today. I hope your roads were better then ours.

Mary

corinnesomerville said...

This is adorable, Rita !! I love it...it's sooo cute !!! Great layout too, sweetie !!!

Carolyn King said...

this is adorable--and I have to say--the dp is PERFECT!
Love the greenery coming from the oval!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute!

Corie said...

This is just so pretty.

Courtney said...

This is just adorable, Rita!

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card!

Catherine said...

love those chickies =)

Janine said...

Love all those chicks !! Such a cute card...

Jessica said...

Super cute card!

kathy said...

Such a pretty card

Allison Rankin said...

What a tremendous creation...love everything about it! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Risa said...

I love the chicks Rita!
Everything is perfect and your coloring is beautiful.
malieta:)