
Flossie from Flossie's Follies gave me this great Excellent Blogger Award, thank you Flossie that was so sweet of you. Well I get to pass it on and am nominating some of the blogs out there that inspire me & who have not gotten this award yet. Some others have also inspired me but I noticed that they have already gotten this award. I'm actually inspired by so many of you & you all deserve this as well, so if I have forgotten you please feel free to put this award on your blog. If it were not for all of you out there who inspire me, I would not have attempted to start this blog, but I am so glad that I did. I have met so many wonderful people all over this land & have made some wonderful friends in blog land & hope to meet some of you some day. So here goes.
Maria
Teri
Mary
Simone
Allison
Corie
Kristina
2 comments:
thank you!
your blog is most excellent as well.
Oh my thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment