Hope your all having a wonderful day! My mail lady delivered a great surprise today from a wonderful friend. I recieved this great card & candy holder with Dove chocolate, mmmmmmmmm good, my favorite!!! Malieta you made my day today girl! You put a big smile on my face when I saw this, thank you so much! Malieta's blog is Life's Simple Pleasures she is a fantastic crafter, pop over & take a look for yourself, your going to love her work. Thanks again Malieta!
Well I need to get ready to go see my son propel from the rafters of the Ryan Center at half time at the URI basketball game tonight. I'm not sure about this, I'm being a nervous mom even though I know he knows what he's doing & is a man now, & has been in the service, (he was a pilot & he's jumped out of planes & has been in harms way in ways that I don't even want to think about) I still can't help but worry...that's what moms do no matter how old they get, right? He's still my little boy in my mind & he always will be. He will hate that I said that, but will understand. I'll see if I can take some pictures & maybe post 1 tomorrow.
Take care & thanks for poping in today. Have a great day!
Hugs...Rita

Candy holder & card from Malieta. What a great job & I love this heart paper. She wrapped it in tissue paper with hearts & a ribbon, it was so pretty! Thank you Malieta.

I bought some red glitter & fixed Deb's card as best I could, the red didn't match yours Deb so I had to go over the glitter that was still on the card. It's not perfect, sorry Deb! I really like this image so I wanted to give it a try.
6 comments:
Rita! Your fixed the glitter beautifully! I was bummed some glitter came off in the mail! You are so sweet! Love the card received today, how nice! Have fun today, hang in there Mom! Hugs. Deb
Hi Rita! Great rak from Maleita. She is so talented, I love her work. XO, Teri
Isnt Malieta lovely! and a great crafter too!
You did a great job fixing up the card with the glitter!
Nicola xx
oooh! I love that cute candy holder.
Hey Rita!
I'm glad you like your card and treat bag! You did a wonderful job repairing the card with the glitter.
Take care now
malieta:)
Awww... how sweet of Malieta!! Love her work!!
hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment