Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged Again!

I was tagged by Courtney, thank you sweetie! For this tag you have to list a fact about yourself using the letters from your middle name, but what I'm going to do is to use the big city near me which is Boston, it's about 40 miles north of where I live. So here goes!

B – Busy getting ready for my daughter’s wedding.

O – Ought to get a job to support my stamping habit.

S – Sunny disposition, I am always smiling!

T – Trying to get organized but not succeeding to my liking. (In my craft room)

O – Only in Boston can you see the "BIG Green Monster"...at Fenway Park!

N – Not a good idea to just take me to the Mall to walk, because most of the time I will buy something.

Consider yourself tagged by me if you want to put this tag on your blog, but use a city near you or use your state instead of your middle name. Have fun!

I will be back later with a card. I made some cards this weekend but I need to take pictures & write down the details for each card, then edit the pictures. I'm almost caught up with the cards that I need to make to send out & then I can get busy doing projects that I can't share with you till after the shower & wedding. I will also try to at least make a card a day or every other day & post it on my blog...so PLEASE bare with me for the next few months. Thank you so much.

Hugs...Rita

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is great thanks for sharing.

Courtney said...

You are too fun! Thanks for playing!

Risa said...

Very interesting Rita, thanks for sharing.
malieta:)