I'm sending you all a day full of LOVE! The Sun is out today & I thinks it's out for the whole day....so it's a great day here ladies! Sunshine & love are in the air, can you feel it? That's all I need, wellllllll...more stamps would really help, you can never have enough stamps, their like shoes, we like to buy shoes & stamps & never have enough, right ladies?
Onto my Hanna card, I just LOVE Hanna & can't get enough of her, she's so beautiful, she reminds me of my daughter! We love to shop & this stamp reminds me of us when we go shopping. This is a birthday card I made for Jessica's best friend & Maid of Honor Sarah, I had so much fun making this card. I did a lot of paper piecing on this card & used the Quickie glue pen, oh let me tell you this glue pen is FANTASTIC!!! It's my new toy! I used to use it just to add some glitter to some of my cards & could not master it for anything else, but the other day I figured I would give it one more shot on the paper piecing, well...this time I guess I mastered it & everything came out right where I wanted it & I got it right!!! The first time I tried to paper piece Hanna I made a mess & got the glue in her hair & it wouldn't color right 'cause of the glue smeared on the cs, so this time it worked out beautifully...yipeeeeee!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Just a little! Hehehe!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by & sharing your day with me, I really appreciate all of you & hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Hugs & Kisses
Rita

Card details:
Card Base is from Michael's (card & envelope pack)
CS: Lovely Lilac, Cameo Coral & Papertrey White
DP: K & Co. Brenda Walton Designer Mat pad & scraps from my stash for paper piecing
Stamps: Hanna
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Prisma pencils with OMS, Elegant Eggplant & Lavender Lace
SU Scallop punch & CM circle punch
I used Quickie glue pen to paper piece, this glue pen is FANTASTIC!!!!
13 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day. Glad to hear you have some sunny weather. Love your Hanna card and the paper piecing is fantastic.
Great card!!! have a fab day, love your card!
Samm
x
Love this card Rita! I love this Hanna stamp, looks like me shopping!! Sending sunshine & love your way....xo, Teri
She is adorable! xx
Love your paper piecing!!! SUch a cute card!!!
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie!! What a fun card. Oh yes - shop and have fun shopping! I know it's not shopping for stamps n' stuffs, but maybe you can sneak in some time to stop over and get a lil' something of stamps?! tee hee...
hugs,
Jen
I love your Hanna's too :)
But paper piecing is a lot of work to me, this quick glue pen is the MS?
I bought her glue pen is awesome
Whoo hoo Rita! Your nailed the paper piercing thing and your Hanna looks gorgeous darling! Hugs, Deb
Super card!
love your Hanna card!!
You did a great job at paper piecing.:)I also love Hanna. I think I have everyone of them now. Now if I could just make the time to make some cards with them. Unlike your daughter mine does not like to shop. :(
Have a great day Rita.
Mary
such a cute card---hope you had a great Valentine's day!
lovely card and image
Post a Comment