Hope everyone had a great day today! Here is one of the cards I made the other day, I have 3 more Bella cards for you, but I'll only share one a day so that I can have something to post each day. I stamped two of the same stamp but used different DP & colors. I still have a few cards I need to make in order to catch up & mail out. So this post is short & sweet, sorry! I still have some stamps that I got for Christmas that I don't think I will be able to ink up (winter stamps) unless I can get around to it before the Spring, so stay tuned to see if I do! Hehehe!!! Thanks so much for stopping in & visiting me today. Happy stamping ladies!!!
Hugs...Rita

Card Details
CS: Papertrey White, SU Pixie Pink, Always Artichoke & unknown light Pink
DP: MM Inspired Stripes
Stamps: JavaBella's, sentiment from Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Prisma pencils & OMS, Copic Spica Glitter pens, White Gel pen & SU Pixie Pink
Accessories: CM large circle punch, silver spiral paper clip, foam dimensionals, MM copper brads, pink ribbon & CB embossing folder D'vine Swirls
10 comments:
Hi Rita
This card is a fabulous "girlfriend" card! My friend and I loved to hang out at the coffee shop all the time, drinking coffee, and chit-chatting! I love your card. . .it reminds me of my friend.
Maria
What a great card. Seeing you have dunkin donuts on a lot of corners its like a friend card, Wish we had dunkin on every corner instead of a 25 minute drive...lol
Love your bella's great paper, great card.
Rita....this card is beautiful and I love your color choice! The embossing,the paper and the Bellas make a beautiful card.
malieta:)
Hey..I like your new picture Rita!
Oh My Gosh...I LOVE THIS !!!! Great idea with the scalloping at the top to look like a canopy !! The colors are great...wowza, girlie !!!
This is a great card, we were missing ur creations
Very cute, I love the "awning" look!
Cute card....Love it!!!!
This is so cute! I love the awning! What a great color scheme! Love it!
Hi Rita,
Your Card is so cute. I have this Bella and at least 15 other Bella's that I have not used yet. Shame on me. :)
I *love* your new picture. You look awesome and you certainly do not look as though your 57!
Mary
Post a Comment