Hope you all had a great weekend! We got a few inches of snow this weekend & it was so beautiful but it's almost all gone already. I think I've had enough of the cold weather...BRING ON SPRING!!! I think we are all dreaming of warmer temps right now. Don't you just wish for Spring at the end of February every year? Well enough about the weather.
On to today's card! I cased this card from SCS. This card I sent to Jen of Pieces of me for her birthday. Happy Birthday Jen!!! Today is her birthday so hop on over & wish her a happy birthday! I luv this card it reminds me of just spending time with friends Chit Chatting away while drinking coffee! When our kids were smaller & we were all stay at home moms back then, the ladies from the neighborhood & I would get together every week for some coffee & chatter. We would take turns hosting this weekly event while our kids played with each other. Now that our kids are all grown & some have moved away we no longer do this but remain a close knit neighborhood. I also sent Jen some goodies & was glad to hear that she liked them all!
Thank you so very much for stopping by & sharing a little part of your day with me, I really appreciate it! Have a great day & keep on stamping!
Hugs...Rita

Card details
CS: Papertrey White, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral & Gable Green
DP: Chatter Box Chocolate Pinstripe
Stamps: JavaBellas, sentiment Punchy words by Gina K Designs
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Prisma Pencils & OMS, Copic Glitter Pens, White Gel pen & SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: CM large circle punch, Silver Spiral paper clip, foam dimensionals, copper brads, green ribbon & CB embossing folder D'Vine Swirls

My birthday gift to Jen!
A mailbox for her to alter, a Creative Memories mini brag photo album to put pics of her family for her purse, a shell candle & some candy for the sweet birthday girl!
Happy birthday Jen!!!
11 comments:
Wow fabulous card gorgeous colours ,love it ,Dawnx
Love your card, saw it on Jen's site, did you send any snow to her? LOL.
I did not know it was her birthday
Great gifts Rita
Nice gift you gave to Jen. That was wonderful of you. The card is beautiful too.
Wow, you are so sweet and the gift to Jen is fabulous. Sheessh! I didn't even know it was her birthday. Well, Jen must be very happy to receive such yummy goodies from you. Your card is so cool! I love that girlfriend image!! So appropriate!
Maria
The card that you made for Jen is lovely. The colors are beautiful together Rita. You are such a thoughtful person. :)
Mary
Love your card for Jen Rita! I had been over to Jen's blog earlier to wish her a happy birthday & send hugs, and I saw your wonderful goodies! You are so darn sweet and thoughtful! Hugs, Deb
I totally love your card, and all the goodies you've sent me. You are such a sweet bloggin' sistah, and I luv ya!!! My SIL and I went and drank coffee today, and while I drank it, I was totally thinking of your card that you've made. So true to the point!!!! Luv it!!! Thanks again for being such a great friend!!!
Lots of hugs,
Jen
Love this card rita!! What a nice rak for Jen's bday!! you're so sweet! xo, Teri
Your card is beautiful Rita and Jen is going to love it! I didn't know that Jen's birthday was this month. I've got to get busy and send her a card.
malieta:)
What a gorgeous card and sweet gift for Jen! I am sure she will love it!
Post a Comment