It's very gloomy out today, a very dark, rainy, windy day...very depressing! At least we had one full day of sunshine on Monday which I enjoyed so much! Hope your having a better day in your neck of the woods...send me a little ray of sunshine in the comment section please!!!
On to my card ladies! I made this card for Teri & her son Nolan 'cause I won some of her blog candy awhile back & Nolan picked my comment from her comment section...how cool is that, "Thanks Nolan & Teri"!!! The card details are below. Thank you so much for dropping by today & visiting my little corner of the world! Have a great day everyone...think SUNSHINE!!!
Hugs...Rita

Card details
A Muse notecard base
CS: CM Pink & Papertrey white
Ink: Graphite Black, Le Plume markers & SU Basic Black
Stamps: SU Nice & Easy Notes
7 comments:
This card is so cute, we have had the same weather it has rained for two days here, which is not normal, usually we get 20 minutes of rain in the mornings. You card certainly brightened up my day.
How how cute is this!? What a sweet gesture.
It has been really nice here in TX (sorry!)
Time to move!!!!
Your card is precious Rita. I would gladly send you some sun if I had some. :) Although today we are suppose to have some sun. Hip, hip hooray!I hope you have sun too. Spring is very near.
Mary
This is sooooo adorable and I love the new picture of you too !!! Gorgeous !!!
very cute
here was very bad yesterday rainning and cold blah
**SUNSHINE TO RITA!**...did you feel that?? We have lots of sunshine today!! Hey, THANK YOU so much for this cute, cute card! Both Nolan & I loved it. XO, Teri
how cute!!
hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment