Here is a card that reminds me of my favorite bird...Tweety!
Also a review of the UHU Scrapbookers Glue Pen. Be sure to check out the UHU blog at http://www.mariafilosa.com/ You may still be able to get some free products to try & review on your blog. So here goes.

UHU Scrapbookers Gel Pen Review
A few weeks ago I received the UHU Scrapbookers Gel Pen to try and then write a review about this product. If you would like to try some free UHU products go to http://www.mariafilosa.com & send her an email with your info. Here is my review:
This product is a clear gel & although I’m not a fan of liquid glues, because I usually make a BIG mess & get more glue on me & my projects than on the area that I want glued. Hehehe!!! It wasn’t all that bad once I got the hang of it. I used it on this card to glue down the crystals & paper. I first squeezed a little (which turned out to be more than I wanted) on the back of the crystal, me & liquid glue do not mix well, I had stringy glue all over my image (but it DID come off with the gum eraser, whew! Insert happy face.). I then got a toothpick & used that to put glue on the backs of the remaining crystals & it worked like a charm I’m happy to say! This glue does dry & stick very well, so that is a big plus, but would I buy it for myself…I don’t think so, liquid glue just isn’t for me. Some of you girls can really get into this liquid glue & love it so this may be a product you would like, I don’t know. I did try it again to be fair but still could not get the hang of it, some of us have it & some of us don’t…I guess I’m part of the don’t get it group. The glue does dry quickly & adheres to your projects securely & stays put so no problem there, it works very well, it’s just not for me. So you might want to give this product a try if you like liquid glue.

Card Details:
CS: Papertrey white, Rose Red & CM Cloud
DP: K & Co. 6x6 Hannah Paper Pad
Stamps: Snag 'em Stamps
Ink: Graphite Black, Basic Black, & Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Rhinestones, foam dimensionals, & UHU Scrapbookers glue pen
7 comments:
Love your little tweety bird, know what you mean about glue, I usually wear more than I get on paper, thanks for the review and link.
adorable card. love that little bird. Thanks for the glue review too--i have never been a fan of liquid glue but i might give it a shot!
Hey Rita,
Great review of the glue. Maybe it's a good glue for putting altered projects together and not too well with cards.
Your card is definitely cute! I love the patterned paper that you used!
Maria
Your card is adorable Rita. The little bird is so cute!
I have tried that glue. As a matter of fact I did a review on UHU glue last year. Some of it is very good. :)
Mary
Thanks so much for your review Rita, despite the messiness. I think you are right, liguid glue does take some skill. Even I have not mastered it yet. Check back at the blog in the coming week to see news from CHA and a new sample. Thanks again! :)
This is such a cute little bird
loved it
Love your bird card! How cute!
Post a Comment